Agent Login Form

info@marsgroup.com.bd +88-02-9146362

Registration

Reservation/ booking

Application for reservation of a duplex in DDS is to be made on the prescribed application form duly signed by the applicant and shall be submitted to the sales dept. with the booking money. The company reserves the rights to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.

Registration

After getting 30% amount from the total agreed value, land registration can be given as a token of security and the rest 70% shall be allowed to give as installment basis.

This is a huge opportunity for a customer to grab with full of security.

Schedule of payment

That the buyer must strictly adhere to the schedule of payment indicated in this allotment agreement. Delay of payment beyond the due date will make the allot tee liable to pay delay default charge @ 5% per month on the amount of payment delayed. Default charge shall be chargeable on every day delay.

Utility service

Connection fees, security deposits and incidental charges relating to water, gas, and power connection are not included in the price of Duplex Villa of DDS.

Cancellation of allotment

After the allotment of a Duplex Villa, if the buyer/applicant(s) want to surrender or cancel the allotment or in case of failure by the buyer(s) to pay the installment according to the payment schedule, Company shall have, the right to cancel the allotment. In such an event the amount deposited with the company will be refunded after deducting 10% from the total deposited amount according to the rule of Bangladesh Gadget.

Uncertainty

The completion period of project may be affected by unavoidable circumstances which are beyond the control of Mars Park Ltd. like force measure, natural calamities, materials scarcity or price escalation, political, disturbance, strikes and change in the fiscal policy of the state etc. For that Mars Park Ltd. will take minimum standard grace period to complete the project & hand over the possessions of DDS to its owners/allot tees. This time of handing over should be extended according to a mutual understanding between both the parties.

Allotment

After receiving the application form and the booking money, the applicant will be requested to confirm the reservation by making the down payment within a specific period. On receiving the down payment of the specified amount, the company will issue an allotment letter and payment schedule.

Payment procedure

All Payments of booking money, down payment, installments, additional working costs and other charges shall have to be made by account payee cheque, bank draft or pay order in favor of Mars Park Ltd. against which proper receipts will be issued.

Foreigners and non-resident Bangladeshi may pay make payment in foreign exchange by T.T or D.D as per issued by Bangladesh banks on the date of application and subsequently on the dates of installments paid. Conversion of foreign currency into taka will be calculated at prevailing exchange rate.

Documentation, Tax, VAT & other charges

The buyer/allot tee will pay stamp duties, registration fee, share transfer fee, gain tax, documentation charge, and other miscellaneous expenses likely to be incurred in connection with the deed of agreement, allotment, registration and transfer etc. only the actual sums shall be charged.

Transfer of allotment

Until the full payment of all installment and other charges, the buyer/allot tee shall not have the right to transfer the allotment to a third party.

Hand over

The possession of each Duplex Villa and parking space shall be handed over to the buyer/allot tee within the agreed committed time on full payment of installment and other charges and dues.

Duplex Dream Square is specially focused on the selected customers so that it can make the likeminded neighborhood.

Duplex Dream Square